Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My mother's new computer...

So those who know me also know that I am a long time advocate of the PC computer where I am able to fine tune anything I want, however today my mother purchased a new MacBook, and I gotta say... I'm a little jealous, helping her to set it up was a dream... it did all the work... there's no more fun of frustration and yelling... wait something about that sounds wrong...

for the last 3 years I have been working very successfully on a 17" widescreen Gateway laptop. This beast has been a very solid machine, however heavy and I would like one that I can transport a little easier than what I have now, and keep this still viable machine to design, and game on.

And with Vista kinda just being bothersome in terms of look, and the bugs that are STILL getting worked out... I really look at the Apple MacBook, and say... well... yeah that makes sense. Also, having one of each style of computer has it's advantages at this point, it is so simple to transfer between the two formats that it really no longer matters which one you have.

in any event... this is a long time hold out thinking about... submitting sleightly to popular opinion, and considering giving in. (those I went to post secondary school with through 2nd-4th year may now proceed to make fun of me)

-C

No comments: